- 1–Open the page, post, or other site element that has a text box.
- 2–Place the cursor in the general location for the image to appear.
- 3–Click on the “Add Media” tab at the top of the text box.
- 4–Use the Upload Files tab to upload a new image, then use the Media Library tab to select the new image. Click the blue “Insert Into Page” button at the bottom right corner of the Media Library box.
- 5–This should insert the image into your text. Initially, the text won’t wrap around the new image but if you mouse over the image a little menu of icons pops up. Select one of the icons showing lines of text either to the left or right of a little black box representing the image. This will wrap the text around the image accordingly.
You can also adjust the size of the image by clicking on the corner of it and dragging it out or in.
- 6– Don’t forget to click the Publish button for the page or post that you are working on.